[act-ma] 1/20 Inaugurating an Agenda for Working People

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Mon Jan 4 20:03:31 PST 2021

*Inaugurating an Agenda for Working People—*

*Wednesday, January 20, Boston Common*

*Parkman Bandstand, 4 PM speeches 5:30 March*

The coronavirus has taken a devastating toll on so many of us who have
done so much to keep this country running. While we have been dying,
Wall Street was bailed out with tax cuts and big fat stimulus checks, to
the tune of a potential 6 trillion dollars, and we were thrown under the
bus. In this context, people voted in record numbers against the
political virus—Donald Trump. However, the defeat of Teflon Don does not
represent a mandate for the incoming Biden/Harris regime. The war on the
poor will continue and so will the colossal death toll. Enough! No
honeymoon for Biden! Isn’t it about time that we take matters into our
own hands?

Join us in the afternoon on January 20 to inaugurate an agenda for
working people. An agenda that bails out working people, the oppressed,
and youth— not the wealthy elites. An agenda that provides free
healthcare for all and recognizes the undocumented as Americans. That
compensates all those working outside their homes and demands full
justice for those murdered and brutalized by the police. An agenda that
provides jobs for all and an end to the wars and garrison state. That
fights environmental destruction and greenhouse gas emissions. That
demands equal rights and an end to the attacks against all oppressed
layers. Where education is free and we are no longer enslaved by
student, medical, and credit card debt. Join us on January 20, we can
make a difference! For more info: *facebook.com/events/395129694932368
or call 617-230-9382*

Link to flyer

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lnkgnmlxldj0s5p/BMDC_Jan%2020.docx?dl=0