[act-ma] 2/5 Friday 1 PM Cambridge Lenin reading group

Kevin Dong kevind217 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 19:30:53 PST 2021

Dear act-ma,
My name is Kevin, and I am a member of the MIT chapter of the Platypus Affiliated Society. I would like to invite you all to join us over Zoom for the next session of our year-long Marxist reading group this Friday, February 5th at 1 PM Eastern Time, where we will be taking up the question of Vladimir Lenin and the vanguard party in a series of essays by Joseph Seymour:http://www.bolshevik.org/Pamphlets/LeninVanguard/LVP%200.htm
(Recurring) Zoom link here:https://lesley.zoom.us/j/95262315794?pwd=T0N4TlB3YjdLSlBVcCtabktBeDlCdz09
(Hopefully the convoluted story about how we're using a Lesley Zoom account can be explained at some point...)
And if you're free the Friday after this upcoming Friday i.e. Friday, February 12th at 1 PM Eastern Time, join us to discuss the question of what is to be done in the following pamphlet of Vladimir Lenin (at the same Zoom link):https://www.marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1901/witbd/
Hope to see you all there!
With my warmest regards,Kevinkevind217 at yahoo.com