[act-ma] 2/11 Car Rally for North Suffolk Workers!

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Thu Feb 4 06:11:42 PST 2021

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2021 AT 1:30 PM EST – 3 PM EST

    Car Rally for North Suffolk Workers!

300 Squire Rd, Revere, MA

PLEASE RSVP HERE: http://bit.ly/3jc9B58
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F3jc9B58%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0F2HBdidTRjOuOG8WJg4NosMZkdGTbo534okzIt0e_v26X5NGiP_JRYgQ&h=AT391dNtXqgsDIOv1pUHXS2mt1_MGYfCG6TY4l3JNhPFNR8m05QOMv2k4K_GmgPSQTvQCJ0Me0Fa6vAjaahAi4Lgpg_4xuixY4E4PP2OsBLCzbXwH0JbRTDoQeNk3yWzYQ&__tn__=q&c[0]=AT0ZmSdxOd3Ig-hjXw2vgWYSIEOBZW8mEErmb0vLEhBm1Ht72XfGiBtMNcC_bdw9h_CagAAtRBMPlm3Yu0_QpGYiLeJqev-CeMIKu5qGqAgHwHjd5l_gdA4UFMXBSBvee3ntNGcUqOnlNX86BZYWOcDJ>
We will follow up with you with more details regarding the route and
logistics of the rally.

Workers at North Suffolk Mental Health Association are headed to a union
election! This group of essential workers staff close to 40 mental
health and developmental disabilities group homes.

They are frontline workers who put themselves at risk each day to care
for the individuals they serve and have been organizing for fair pay,
improved working conditions and a voice on the job.
On top of all this, they have been receiving anti-union messaging from
management. By having a car rally, we want to show the staff that the
community has their back, and that they deserve a union!
We'll drive around to the different group homes to share supportive
messages with the staff. There will be clear direction on where to drive
and how to participate safely.

PLEASE RSVP HERE: http://bit.ly/3jc9B58
<https://bit.ly/3jc9B58?fbclid=IwAR2Z0GX4geA-1E6nZer6UEW5iYBzIK4qPhrLdK52E6WwbStsQsML55hxYYI>

https://www.facebook.com/events/459156775450482