[act-ma] 2/17 @ 6:30 PM - Planning for May Day, 2021

John john.r.harris at verizon.net
Mon Feb 15 15:15:01 PST 2021

As in years past, the Boston May Day Coalition will be mobilizing on May
First to celebrate International Workers Day and protest the attacks coming
down on working people, the oppressed, and youth. We currently face a deep
economic and social crisis that is unprecedented in contemporary history.
The US death toll from the Coronavirus has far surpassed that of World War
II. Millions of workers are facing desperate conditions from the economic
fallout of COVID-19 while the US minimum wage stands at $7.25/hour!!!
Fascist lackeys of the Trump regime succeeded in taking over the Capitol in
an effort to install a dictatorship!!! The time to fight back is now! Join
us for an initial brainstorming session as we plan to organize for May Day,
2021.

Wednesday, February 17, 6:30 PM

Please join the zoom meeting:

<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87831169243?pwd=R1RzckdjN29KVVlTbXltVTNWSU1vdz09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87831169243?pwd=R1RzckdjN29KVVlTbXltVTNWSU1vdz09

Meeting ID: 878 3116 9243

Passcode: 373992

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,87831169243#,,,,,,0#,,373992# US (New York)

+13017158592,,87831169243#,,,,,,0#,,373992# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)