[act-ma] 7/25 Rally to Support Indian Farmers - 6 PM, Sunday July 25th, 2021 - Union Square Pit, Somerville MA

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Thu Jul 22 19:19:02 PDT 2021

*Rally to Support Indian Farmers and the Indian Peoples' Right to Dissent*
6 PM, Sunday July 25th, 2021, 6.00 pm
Union Square, Somerville MA

July 26, 2021 marks the completion of the eight month of farmers'
encampments surrounding Delhi against the three anti farmers laws.
The past week also saw the custodial murder of 84 year old Father Stan
Swamy, a fighter for tribal rights and the environment. This is one of
many instances where the state is trying to frighten people into
submission by arresting thousands of people and suppressing all
opposition and the right to dissent.
Join us on Sunday, July 25th at Union Square, Somerville MA at 6.00 PM
to support the protesting farmers and to renew our pledge to defend the
rights of all humans and nature.

We will have music, posters, slogans, speeches, poetry and Langar( food).

Co-Sponsors:  Alliance for a Secular and Democratic South Asia,
Coalition for a Democratic India, Boston South Asian Coalition and other
progressive organizations.

FB Linkhttps://fb.me/e/2tBQHQyk7