[act-ma] Sat., August 7th: Boston Sea Port Camera Mapping Outing

James O'Keefe jokeefe at jamesokeefe.org
Sat Jul 24 14:48:16 PDT 2021

On Saturday, August 7th, the Massachusetts Pirate Party
<https://masspirates.org/blog/> is going to map all of the surveillance
cameras in the Boston Sea Port district and wants your help
<https://masspirates.org/crew/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=60>!

We will meet at 10am in front of the Moakley Federal Courthouse, 1
Courthouse Way, Boston, MA 02210. We will then divide up into teams and fan
out to map cameras. Around noon, we will get lunch, find a place outdoors,
eat and talk about what worked and what didn't. We encourage everyone to
wear a mask and social distance.

We posted instructions for how to use several camera mapping apps on your
phone <https://masspirates.org/wiki/Mapping_Surveillance>. Check out what
we have mapped so far at cctv.masspirates.org.