[act-ma] Boston Seaport Camera Mapping Outing, This Saturday., August 7th

James O'Keefe jokeefe at jamesokeefe.org
Thu Aug 5 09:22:01 PDT 2021

This Saturday, August 7th, the Massachusetts Pirate Party will map all of
the surveillance cameras in the Boston Seaport district and we want your
help!  Tell us you are coming and get a reminder by signing up at
https://masspirates.org/crew/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=60.

We will meet at 10am in front of the Moakley Federal Courthouse, 1
Courthouse Way, Boston, MA 02210. We will then divide up into teams and fan
out to map cameras. Around noon, we will get lunch, find a place outdoors,
eat and talk about what worked and what didn't. We encourage everyone to
wear a mask and social distance.

We posted instructions for how to use several camera mapping apps on your
phone at:

https://masspirates.org/wiki/Mapping_Surveillance

Check out what we have mapped so far at cctv.masspirates.org.