[act-ma] 12/31 17th Annual First Night Against the Wars

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Wed Dec 29 21:13:31 PST 2021

Join us at our 17th annual First Night Against the Wars!

Let's bring in the new year with renewed energy, inspiration, and
commitment to solidarity and justice worldwide!

To be held across from Copley Square, Boston, MA.
****NOTE: We will be near the old entrance to the Boston
Public Library, facing the park.****
1 to 6 PM

Invite your friends, make Boston history. We are fighting the biggest
war of all against Washington. Stop the Wars on Iraq,
Yemen, Syria, Russia, Iran; wars against workers, immigrants, people of
color, LGBTQ folks, women, the environment...this list goes on and on,
so bring your message to Copley as we try to bring in a new year where
we can work together to end war and imperialism. Food will be provided
by Food for Activists!

Co-sponsored by Boston Food for Activists, the Boston May Day Coalition,
Veterans for Peace Boston, .

Co-sponsors are welcome!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1283208555475831/?acontext=%7B%22event_action_history%22%3A[%7B%22surface%22%3A%22page%22%7D]%7D