[act-ma] Assange rally, Mon, Feb 7

Susan McLucas susanbmcl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 08:00:27 PST 2022

February 7, 2022, 1-2:30 at Park St. Station, Boston Area Assange Defense
will stand out for Julian Assange, founder of the award-winning news outlet
WikiLeaks. In doing so, we also defend press freedom and our First
Amendment.

We have created a letter campaign to members of Congress, to educate them
on the Assange case, and encourage them to write to Biden to stop this
unconstitutional prosecution of a publisher.  Let Susan McLucas know if
you’d like to sign and she’ll send it to you.

On January 24, 2022, WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange won his application
to appeal to the UK Supreme Court. Very good news as it gives us hope that
Assange’s case will be heard at the UK Supreme Court level and it may rule
to deny the extradition. But sadly Assange is still denied bail, and
remains incarcerated in a supermax prison, desperate for proper health care.

Please call AG Merrick Garland 202-353-1555 and demand the Dept of Justice.

*#DropTheCharges*
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/dropthecharges?__eep__=6&__cft__%5b0%5d=AZXBdKTppUQwJm5Nw9Ip128tTWRl5B3KokPZGgC-bO3XcZgOJgApmJyDWeZL_BjWWh1cT6sbwGZSCrkS7qPjz59dQSwC-s5Uab-jgK0AAK8bCg&__tn__=q>
 and *#FreeAssangeNOW*
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/freeassangenow?__eep__=6&__cft__%5b0%5d=AZXBdKTppUQwJm5Nw9Ip128tTWRl5B3KokPZGgC-bO3XcZgOJgApmJyDWeZL_BjWWh1cT6sbwGZSCrkS7qPjz59dQSwC-s5Uab-jgK0AAK8bCg&__tn__=q>