[act-ma] 2/05 This Saturday in Boston - Peace with Russia Day of ACTION

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Thu Feb 3 20:10:51 PST 2022

Join us on*February 5th*for a*Peace with Russia Day of Action!*Join us
as we call for diplomacy, dialogue and peace with Russia over Ukraine!

In*Boston*, we will be gathering at*1pm at Park Street Station* to
demand Peace with Russia!

Read MAPA’s Statement:No War with Russia! No Expansion of NATO!
<http://masspeaceaction.org/no-war-with-russia-no-expansion-of-nato/>

  * No War with Russia
  * No New Troops or Arms to Eastern Europe
  * NO to war YES to peace!
  * Give PEACE a budget!
  * Fund Healthcare Not Warfare

https://masspeaceaction.org/event/peace-with-russia-day-of-action-february-5-2022/

*More Locations:*

*Northampton: * Saturday, 2/5/22, 11am -noon, Main St. in front of Court
House.  Sponsors include Western Mass CODEPINK, MAPA,  NCCF.

*Greenfield:* Saturday, 2/5/22, 11am – noon, Greenfield Common

*Providence <https://www.codepink.org/providence_02052022>*: Saturday,
2/5/22, 1pm-2pm, Rhode Island State House– Mall Side, Gaspee St &
Francis St.

Join or organize a rally in *other cities nationwide*:
https://www.codepink.org/02052022

This rally will be livestreamed at
*http://youtube.com/c/MassachusettsPeaceAction/live*.

Organizations, to endorse this rally contact info at masspeaceaction.org
<mailto:info at masspeaceaction.org>.

Sponsored by Massachusetts Peace Action, CODEPINK, Veterans For Peace,
the Committee for Peace and Human Rights, the Massachusetts People’s
Party, United Against War and Militarism, Boston May Day Coalition,
Traprock Center for Peace and Justice, and Newton Dialogues on Peace and
War.