[act-ma] Reportback on MAPA's Cuba Trip - July 16

Cole Harrison cole at masspeaceaction.org
Mon May 9 06:52:26 PDT 2022

MAPA Cuba Trip Reportback
Mon May 16 @ 7:00 pm -  8:00 pm  EDT
[image: Meeting with Cuban Peace Activists]

Ten MAPA activists visited Cuba April 3-10.   They included three board
members, two board nominees, working group leaders, our executive director,
and three college students.

We met with community activists, doctors, politicians, intellectuals,
musicians, veterans, students and ordinary Cubans and exchanged strategies
on issues of international peace, racial justice, climate change, and
democracy.

At this webinar we’ll report back on what we learned and share ideas for
connecting our progressive struggles with those in Cuba.

Register to attend at https://secure.everyaction.com/7f7lc8w8Hk-zhoC7klsHrA2

Register <https://secure.everyaction.com/7f7lc8w8Hk-zhoC7klsHrA2>

--
"Not one step back"

Cole Harrison
he/him
Executive Director
Massachusetts Peace Action - the Commonwealth's largest grassroots peace
organization
11 Garden St., Cambridge, MA 02138
617-354-2169 w (Messages only at this time)
617-466-9274 m
www.masspeaceaction.org
FB: @ masspeaceaction <https://www.facebook.com/masspeaceaction>   T: @
masspeaceaction <https://twitter.com/masspeaceaction> IG: masspeaceaction
Youtube: masspeaceaction

Subscribe to our e-alerts: bit.ly/mapa-subscribe