[act-ma] 5/20 SubDrift Boston May Open Mic next Friday!

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Wed May 11 21:01:09 PDT 2022

SubDrift Boston <subdriftboston at gmail.com> writes

Hello friends,

Our open mic festivities continue at the Democracy Center next Friday
5/20 <https://www.facebook.com/events/700018024658660>! Doors at 8:00,
performances at 8:30, open mic sign-up at
https://www.tinyurl.com/subdriftboston. *We continue to require indoor
masking and proof of vaccination for COVID-19 safety.* Looking forward
to continued springtime glory with many of you!

-SubDrift Boston

*SubDrift Boston May Open Mic
<https://www.facebook.com/events/700018024658660> (May 20)*

Friday, May 20, 2022
Doors at 8:00 pm, open mic performances at 8:30 pm
The Democracy Center <http://www.democracycenter.org/>, 45 Mt. Auburn
St, Cambridge, MA 02138

_*For COVID-19 safety, indoor face coverings and proof of vaccination
are required for all event attendees.*_

RSVP: https://www.facebook.com/events/700018024658660 (if you're having
trouble inviting friends to join this event, please share this event
link with them directly)

  * Sign up for the mic at www.tinyurl.com/subdriftboston
    <http://www.tinyurl.com/subdriftboston> (we'll keep some slots open
    at the door as well).
  * $5-10 sliding scale donation, cash or Venmo @subdriftboston. (Pay
    what you can! No one will be turned away for lack of funds.)
  * The Democracy Center is partially wheelchair accessible, no
    accessible bathroom on site. Contact info at democracycenter.org
    <mailto:info at democracycenter.org> or 617 492 8855 as needed.

Subcontinental Drift Boston
<https://www.facebook.com/SubdriftBoston/> (SubDrift) is part of a
national movement building creative community amongst local South
Asians. Through regular open mics and other programming, we create space
for powerful artistic expression and collaboration. All are welcome!

Follow us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/SubdriftBoston/> /
Twitter <https://twitter.com/subdriftboston> / Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/subdriftboston/> @subdriftboston