[act-ma] Fwd: Saturday Action! Abortion on Demand and Without Apology

Kevin Heaton kevwsc at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 19:41:36 PDT 2022

We're hosting an event called Boston Abortion Rights Protest, Kind of a
"ho-hum name" but not going to be a "ho hum" event.

FRIDAY JUNE 24, The Supreme Court overturned Roe v Wade, the 1973
decision that legalized abortion, reversing this Constitutional right,
an atrocity. Now, they're coming for birth control, LGBTQ rights, voting
rights and more. To hell with them! We won't stand by and be bystanders,
we will not be passive in the face of this horror.

SATURDAY JULY 9: Join us in public to voice these demands: The
Illegitimate Overturning of Abortion Rights MUST NOT STAND! INTO THE
STREETS TO DEMAND: The Federal Government Must Restore NATIONWIDE LEGAL
ABORTION NOW

These will be determined, non-violent, visible, truth-telling public
actions
which shake the conscience of everyone involved, and everyone watching.

Wear & spread #Green4Abortion, the internationalsymbol of abortion
rights. Have your signs ready.

Act in the interests of people -- women and girls -- whose lives are
being owned by the state. See RiseUp4AbortionRights.org for resources /
plans Wear #Green4Abortion: Bandanas & stickers
@RiseUp4AbortionRights SHOP

Can you join us? Click here for details on the Boston action and to
RSVP:
https://actionnetwork.org/events/boston-abortion-rights-protest?source=email&

Thanks!