[act-ma] 8/13 Webinar with Katie Halper this Saturday!

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Thu Aug 11 21:18:55 PDT 2022

Amar <amar at masspeaceaction.org> writes

Hi everyone,

This Saturday, August 13
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-current-landscape-in-media-politics-with-katie-halper-tickets-393206801127>,
at 7pm ET, Community Church of Boston will be hosting a webinar with
Katie Halper. You may know Katie from her political analysis/commentary
on The Katie Halper Show, and the Useful Idiots podcast which she
co-hosts with Aaron Mate.

Dean Stevens will be performing the music and I'll be moderating the
discussion, so I'm very excited! We will discuss topics like Ukraine,
Palestine, politics and media in the US, and more.

If you'd like to join us, the zoom link can be found here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-current-landscape-in-media-politics-with-katie-halper-tickets-393206801127

Peace,
Amar