[act-ma] 11/01 protest against the latest push by US and its lackeys to invade Haiti.

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Mon Oct 31 09:05:44 PDT 2022

United Against War and Militarism together with the Black Alliance for
Peace Haiti/Americas Committee in Boston are doing a protest against the
latest push by US and its lackeys to invade Haiti. The protest will be
on *Tuesday Nov. 1st, 4pm at Park St. *
Because of Mexico’s role in this push for invasion (Mexico co-drafted
the UN resolution for a “multinational rapid action force”), we will
march to the Mexican Consulate, and then the Haitian consulate which is
nearby (if timing works well, we will also march to Brazilian Consulate,
given Brazil militarily led the previous UN invasion and occupation of
Haiti in 2004).
We hope to see many of you there!

Black Alliance for Peace background statement
<https://blackallianceforpeace.com/bapstatements/haiticrisisofimperialism>