[act-ma] Boston Assange rally to publicize

Susan McLucas susanbmcl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:09:20 PST 2022

Our next Boston rally to free Julian Assange will be at First Night Against
the Wars, with the new coalition Solidarity Action Network.  We will gather
in Copley Sq (for a change) starting at* 2pm on  Dec 31* at the corner of
Boylston and Dartmouth, in front of the Public Library. There will be
thousands of people out that night and we hope that they all hear our
message about freeing Julian Assange, stopping the wars, saving the planet
and reducing inequality.

Time is running out for Assange. A ruling from the UK High Court is
expected any day which will determine whether or not the court will hear
Assange’s perfected grounds of appeal.  If not, they will most likely
extradite him to our country, where we do not expect a fair trial for him.

For more info and to make it easier to share, see our listing on MAPA's
calendar:
https://masspeaceaction.org/event/boston-first-night-assange-rally/ and our
FB event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1199054017361918