[act-ma] 1/09 Protest against Police Brutality on Sayed Arif Faisal

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sun Jan 8 20:46:03 PST 2023

Protest against Police Brutality on Sayed Arif Faisal
Cambridge City Hall  3 PM

Brutal murder of a UMass Boston student by Cambridge police in a
neighborhood street of Cambridge shocked the whole Massachusetts
community. All the people are devastated by hearing of this brutal
incident. We all want justice for this 20 years kid who was the only
child of his family. That’s why we are going to do a peaceful but strong
protest on upcoming January 9th, Monday, at 3 pm in front of Cambridge
city hall. We are urging everyone to join that protest to demand Justice
for our brightest child “ Sayed Arif Faisal” . We also going to meet the
Cambridge mayor after the protest and demand Justice.

https://www.facebook.com/events/566013371726198?ref=newsfeed