[act-ma] Trans Day of Visibility concert at The Rockwell

Evan Greer evangreer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 06:05:46 PST 2023

Hi everyone,

I wanted to invite you all to a Trans Day of Visibility event that I'm
organizing with ONCE at The Rockwell in Somerville on Friday, March 31st.
It's a benefit for Harbor Camps, a summer camp for trans and nonbinary kids.

Info and tickets here:
https://dice.fm/event/8xkr7-trans-day-of-visibility-31st-mar-once-at-the-rockwell-somerville-tickets

Specifically,  I'm hoping to raise enough to help Harbor Camps buy a sound
system they can use for musical performances, the talent show, etc. Make
trans kids louder!

I am also seeking local small businesses who want to sponsor this event
with a donation of $250-500 in exchange for being listed on the flyer and
advertising, so that I can pay the predominantly POC trans performers I've
booked and still raise money for Harbor Camps. If you know of a business
that might be interested in this, please let me know.

Thanks everyone,
-Evan Greer

P.S. You can learn more about me and the types of events I organize here:
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/transgender-day-visibility-evan-greer-music-video-1149169/

--
*Evan Greer*
Director, Fight for the Future <http://fightforthefuture.org>