[act-ma] Volunteers needed for IFSi's English Classes

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sat May 13 03:01:58 PDT 2023

Immigrant Family Services Institute (IFSI-USA) writes

We are reaching out to you because we need help to recruit volunteers for
our English classes for the newly arrived families
We have over 1000 new students who need access to English Classes.  We are
launching a new hybrid program for them where volunteers can choose to join
either in person or online to support the students
Below is the link that we ask you to share with all the volunteers/sponsors
and other people you might know who are interested in supporting us
The classes will be taught by some master teachers, and the volunteers will
be there to support students with assignment, conversation, and other
logistical issues
We hope to enlist at least 100 volunteers for the program to be successful
There will be series of orientation to get everyone on the same page
Please share this* form <https://airtable.com/shrpTJDz3yi0jiB76>* widely
Thanks so much
Dr. Geralde V. Gabeau, MPH
Executive Director
Immigrant Family Services Institute (IFSI-USA)
1626 Blue Hill Ave
Mattapan, MA 02126
(617)447-6522
www.ifsi-usa.org

They also have satellite offices in Everett, Brocton, Worcester