[act-ma] 5/15 Nakba75 – Liberate the Land.

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sun May 14 21:06:08 PDT 2023

 Nakba75  – Liberate the Land.

*Monday 15 May, 5 pm, Cambridge City Hall, Cambridge, MA. *

For centuries, the Palestinian people had been living in vibrant towns and
cities in Palestine. But in 1948, Israeli militias forced over 75% of the
native Palestinian population out of their homes and off their land.
Palestinian people call this the “Nakba,” an Arabic word meaning
“catastrophe.”

Only the Nakba never ended. It’s still happening now, as the Israeli
apartheid state continues to ethnically cleanse the Palestinian people
again and again. Right now, Israel is bombing Palestinian families in Gaza,
killing at least 33 Palestinian people in this latest massacre this week.

This month, on May 15, 2023, we commemorate the 75th anniversary of the
Nakba, honoring our martyrs and ancestors and uplifting the steadfast
spirit of Palestinian resistance.

Take action now! See below for actions you can take, resources, and even
posters you can print to take with you to the streets. Use the #Nakba75 hashtag
on social media.

Info: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq4DM9spXkg/

*https://uscpr.org/nakba-75/ <https://uscpr.org/nakba-75/>*

*US Campaign for Palestinian Rights*