[act-ma] 7/14 "EMERGENCY RALLY AGAINST CLUSTER BOMBS

Kevin Heaton kevwsc at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 12:34:50 PDT 2023

Emergency Rally Against Cluster Bombs!
Fri July 14 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
[https://masspeaceaction.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/What-is-a-clusterbomb.jpg]
Friday, July 14th @ 12pm ET
Park Street Station, Boston

The Biden Administration has announced that it will send cluster bombs to Ukraine. These weapons are so dangerous to civilians that they have been banned by over 120 countries around the world, including the UK, France, Germany, and many other NATO countries.

In response, we will be holding a rally at 12pm at Boston’s Park Street Station, calling on our officials to oppose the transfer of these brutal, illegal, and immoral weapons.

President Biden should be helping to negotiate an end to this terrible war in Ukraine, not escalating it by sending even deadlier weapons into this conflict. Tell Congress to oppose sending cluster munitions to Ukraine.

For more information:  https://masspeaceaction.org/event/emergency-rally-against-cluster-bombs/