[act-ma] Fwd: 🏴 2023 Boston Anarchist Bookfair Announcement! 🏴

Kevin Heaton kevwsc at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 28 08:17:27 PDT 2023

________________________________
From: Boston Anarchist Bookfair <bostonanarchistbookfair at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2023 8:59:38 AM
To: kevwsc at hotmail.com <kevwsc at hotmail.com>
Subject: 🏴 2023 Boston Anarchist Bookfair Announcement! 🏴

Here's how to participate:

View this email in your browser<https://mailchi.mp/ef8e395d8445/2021-boston-anarchist-bookfair-is-happening-15616976?e=57a95af7f9>

[https://dim.mcusercontent.com/cs/1f326d577eea9900fb67fc8e3/images/526c6387-2263-81f7-122b-873977b54579.png?w=564&dpr=2]<https://bostonanarchistbookfair.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1f326d577eea9900fb67fc8e3&id=1374035cbe&e=57a95af7f9>
BABF 2023 is on the way!

We are thrilled to announce the upcoming 2023 Boston Anarchist Bookfair, and we want you to be a part of this exciting event! Mark your calendars for Nov 11-12, as we gather at the Democracy Center in Harvard Square for a weekend of intellectual exploration, thought-provoking discussions, and community building.

Curious as to what an anarchist bookfair is all about? Let us break it down for you:

An anarchist bookfair is a dynamic gathering that embraces the principles of anarchism—a philosophy rooted in voluntary cooperation, mutual aid, and challenging hierarchical structures. It's an exciting space where authors, publishers, activists, and individuals from diverse backgrounds come together to explore alternative perspectives, exchange ideas, and question conventional notions of power and authority.

Here's why you should come:

  1.  Knowledge and Empowerment: The bookfair offers a rich intellectual environment where you can engage with an array of books, zines, and other publications that challenge mainstream narratives. It's a great opportunity to expand your knowledge, explore new ideas, and gain fresh insights on topics ranging from social justice and ecological sustainability to anti-oppression struggles and direct action.

  2.  Engaging Workshops: Throughout the event, we have an exciting lineup of workshops led by passionate speakers who will share their experiences, expertise, and visions for a more equitable society. These sessions provide valuable opportunities to learn practical skills, foster meaningful discussions, and connect with like-minded individuals who are actively working toward social change.

  3.  Vibrant Community: The Boston Anarchist Bookfair is not just an event; it's a gathering of individuals who share a common goal of challenging oppressive systems and envisioning a better world. By joining us, you'll be part of a diverse and inclusive community that values cooperation, solidarity, and mutual aid. It's a chance to build connections, find inspiration, and contribute to the ongoing struggle for social justice.

We are proud to host the 2023 Boston Anarchist Bookfair at the Democracy Center, located in the heart of Harvard Square. The space has been a hub for grassroots activism, community organizing, and alternative education for years. It serves as the perfect backdrop for a dynamic exchange of ideas and collective action.

Our tablers area is where publishers, organizations, and independent creators will showcase their literature, artwork, and merchandise. It's an excellent opportunity to support local initiatives, discover new perspectives, and take home unique and thought-provoking materials.

Save the date and join us at the 2023 Boston Anarchist Bookfair. We look forward to welcoming you to this inspiring gathering of individuals who strive to challenge the status quo and explore the possibilities of a more just and equitable world.

For more information, stay tuned for future updates on our website bostonanarchistbookfair.org follow us on social media ( twitter, instagram). Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or if you would like to get involved.

Applications are due Oct 1.

[Apply to Present a Workshop]<https://bostonanarchistbookfair.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1f326d577eea9900fb67fc8e3&id=529d01b8ab&e=57a95af7f9>
[Apply for a Vendor Table]<https://bostonanarchistbookfair.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1f326d577eea9900fb67fc8e3&id=a22c896534&e=57a95af7f9>

Spread the word to your friends and comrades:

[Share on Facebook]<https://bostonanarchistbookfair.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1f326d577eea9900fb67fc8e3&id=23c48254bc&e=57a95af7f9>
[Tweet this]<https://bostonanarchistbookfair.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1f326d577eea9900fb67fc8e3&id=636cda6969&e=57a95af7f9>
[Logo]

2023 Boston Anarchist Bookfair.
You're receiving this email because you signed up on our website.

Our mailing address is:

Boston Anarchist Bookfair
45 Mt Auburn St
Cambridge, MA 02138

Add us to your address book<https://bostonanarchistbookfair.us7.list-manage.com/vcard?u=1f326d577eea9900fb67fc8e3&id=1581b421b5>

You can update your preferences<https://bostonanarchistbookfair.us7.list-manage.com/profile?u=1f326d577eea9900fb67fc8e3&id=1581b421b5&e=57a95af7f9&c=cccbbd4e32> or unsubscribe<https://bostonanarchistbookfair.us7.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=1f326d577eea9900fb67fc8e3&id=1581b421b5&e=57a95af7f9&c=cccbbd4e32>

[Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp]<http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=1f326d577eea9900fb67fc8e3&afl=1>