[act-ma] Volunteering as an ESL teacher with Immigrant Family Services Institute

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Mon Aug 7 06:04:56 PDT 2023

[ https://www.ifsi-usa.org/ | Immigrant Family Services Institute ] IFSI is helping newly arrived immigrants from Haiti with a range of issues. They have been giving the classes and have a curriculum and lesson plans. They have English as a second language (ESL) classes at a number of locations including their offices in Mattapan Square, Brockton and Everett.

IFSI ESL Volunteer Interest Form---------------------------------

Please fill out the following form to indicate your interest in volunteering as an ESL teacher with Immigrant Family Services Institute, Inc. (IFSI-USA) to help recently arrived immigrants improve their English skills. The next ESL class session will start on September 5, 2023, with in-person, virtual, and hybrid classes offered in variety of places. After we receive your response, we will reach out to you with information on the next steps in the onboarding process as an IFSI volunteer.
Please see below for the form for people who want to help as an ESL teacher.

[ https://airtable.com/appaFJgm2B6ZqpPvO/shrpTJDz3yi0jiB76 | https://airtable.com/appaFJgm2B6ZqpPvO/shrpTJDz3yi0jiB76 ]

Thank you

Charlie Welch