[act-ma] 2/23 & 24 Beehive Somerville and Cambridge Tour dates

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Mon Jan 29 13:27:02 PST 2024

See Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/beehivedesigncollective> for images

After an amazing tour of California and Vegas, we are now setting our
sights on the Northeastern US.

Join us in NY, PA, VA, MD, DC, MA and possibly other states for big art,
deep history, interesting stories, and lively discussions.  We still have
some free dates in the schedule, and are available for school bookings in
most regions too, so reach out if you want to make something happen.  So
much love to everyone organizing tour stops as we bring the hive alive in
the US again!

*Feb 1* Buffalo, NY. 6:30PM @ PUSH 429 Plymouth Ave. suite 1
*Feb 2 *FREE
*Feb 3* Pittsburgh, PA. 6PM @ The Big Idea Bookstore. 4812 Liberty Ave.
*Feb 4* FREE
*Feb 5 *Louisa, VA. 7PM @ Twin Oaks (invite-only)
*Feb 6* FREE
*Feb 7* Richmond, VA. 7PM @ Rag and Bones Bicycle Co-op 2916 North Ave.
*Feb 8 *Washington, DC. @ American University
*Feb 9* Baltimore, MD. 3PM @ Red Emma’s. 3128 Greenmount Ave.
*Feb 10* Baltimore, MD. 6:30PM @ Homewood Friends 3107 N Charles St.
*Feb 11* Philly, PA  2pm @ Making Worlds Bookstore 210 South 45th St. West
Philly
*Feb 12* FREE (Book us in Philly!)
*Feb 13-14* FREE (NYC or NJ anyone?)
*Feb 15* Binghamton, NY (Time/Location TBA)
*Feb 16* Aurora, NY @ Wells College,
*Feb 17-18 *FREE (Looking for bookings in Syracuse, Albany, Brattleboro, VT
or Hartford, CT)
*Feb 19* Amherst, MA. @ Hampshire College
*Feb 20* FREE
*Feb 21* Providence, RI. (Details TBA)
*Feb 22* FREE
*Feb 23* Somerville, MA. 4PM @ CultureHouse Union Square Pop-up.  64 Union
Sq.
*Feb 24 *Cambridge, MA.  3PM @ Democracy Centre 45 Mt. Auburn St
*Feb 25* FREE
*Don't see a show near you?* We are also booking for summer festivals and
youth camps in the US in 2024 and are looking forward to touring coast to
coast in the not-too-distant future!  So if you want to bring Beehive
Collective to your community please reach out!

Download our one sheet here
<https://beehivecollective.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a818cc25f2ab424040d1f14bd&id=92339f70f2&e=08b58cc1e0>
.
Check out the reportback from our recent Asia Pacific tour here
<https://beehivecollective.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a818cc25f2ab424040d1f14bd&id=b1b2a378fe&e=08b58cc1e0>
.
At long last, the Beehive Collective Resumes Poster Distribution with
Solidarity and Stability!

We have now partnered with our fellow art-activists at the Justseeds
Cooperative
<https://beehivecollective.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a818cc25f2ab424040d1f14bd&id=8257da7287&e=08b58cc1e0>
take over the online distribution of our largest graphic narrative posters.
Prints of our major illustrations, such as The True Cost of Coal and
Mesoamérica Resiste, have been generally unavailable outside of in-person
events since our Maine Hive and distribution hub fell to colony collapse in
2017. We are so thankful to our diligent friends at JustSeeds for taking on
this essential distance-pollination work and for making these educational
resources available for online ordering once again!

***ORDER HERE
<https://beehivecollective.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a818cc25f2ab424040d1f14bd&id=b79c8f93d1&e=08b58cc1e0>
***