[act-ma] Jon Cook Presente

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Thu Apr 4 09:48:32 PDT 2024

 Hello Folks,
I am sorry to say that Jon Cook, Amy Hendrickson's Partner, died yesterday,
April 2nd.  Amy asked me to let people know.  Please let those folks who
knew Jon and cared about him and Amy know.     Peace,  Jane Binkerd

Amy wrote this to me,

" I don't think too many people of our political set know this, but poor

Jon passed away, peacefully, last night. Please let anyone know that

knew Jon-- His main problem was that he couldn't tolerate dialysis,

and since his kidneys weren't working at all, it is very difficult

to survive that situation.

He just spent several weeks at Boston Medical ICU intubated, and all

kinds of medical machinery being used-- he was close to comatose

because they gave him a lot of sedatives so that the machines didn't

hurt him-- Yesterday they took all the machines off him and he

seemed like he might live for a while longer, but then he had

a heart attack and couldn't be revived."