[act-ma] Film viewing and discussion next Thursday, February 27th at 7pm at Still Harbor

Ruth Nkemontoh ruth at stillharbor.org
Thu Feb 20 07:11:28 PST 2014

Still Harbor <http://stillharbor.org/> is a non-profit organization working
at the intersection of spirituality and social justice. We would like to
invite you to our upcoming Movie Night on
*Thursday, February 27th, beginning at 7pm*. Join us as we gather to watch
and discuss *Salute*. *Salute* <http://salutethemovie.com/> is a
documentary about the iconic US civil rights moment when Tommie Smith and
John Carlos gave the Black Power
salute from the victory dais at the 1968 Mexico Olympics. The film focuses
in on the life of the silver medal winner Peter Norman and explores why and
how he too took a stand in solidarity
with these men. Please *RSVP* on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/events/576465085782555/>.
Click here<http://stillharbor.org/calendar/2014/2/27/visions-presents-salute>for