[act-ma] Bad Behavior from Boston and Springfield Cops, and More at Open Media Boston (week of 2/21/14)

OMB info at openmediaboston.org
Sun Feb 23 20:49:03 PST 2014

OMB logo

2/21/14

Hi folks! Here are this week's latest Open Media Boston articles:

News: Local Edition #8 - Audio Newscast Series by OMB and WMBR
http://www.openmediaboston.org/content/local-edition-8-audio-newscast-series-omb-and-wmbr-2844

News: Boston Cops Sued for Alleged Excessive Force, Malicious Prosecution
http://www.openmediaboston.org/content/boston-cops-sued-alleged-excessive-force-malicious-prosecution-2843

News: Should Tufts University Pay Somerville More for All Its Tax-Exempt
Property?
http://www.openmediaboston.org/content/should-tufts-university-pay-somerville-more-all-its-tax-exempt-property-2841

News: Springfield Police Allegedly Coerced Witnesses in Wrongful Conviction
http://www.openmediaboston.org/content/springfield-police-allegedly-coerced-witnesses-wrongful-conviction-2839

Editorial: Boston's High Income Inequality Ranking Is a Challenge for
Mayor Walsh
http://www.openmediaboston.org/content/bostons-high-income-inequality-ranking-challenge-mayor-walsh-2845

Editorial: Report: MBTA Deploying "Most Expensive Bus Surveillance
System Ever"
http://www.openmediaboston.org/content/report-mbta-deploying-most-expensive-bus-surveillance-system-ever-2842

Radical Boston: Talk: Jeff Perry on the Life of Hubert Harrison
http://www.openmediaboston.org/content/talk-jeff-perry-life-hubert-harrison-2840

If you'd like to follow OMB's latest stories via Twitter, click the
following link: http://twitter.com/openmediaboston

If you'd like to join our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/openmediaboston/.

If you'd like to join our Google+ page:
http://www.google.com/+OpenmediabostonOrg

If you'd like to follow our (occasional) Tumblr blog:
http://openmediaboston.tumblr.com/.

If you'd like to subscribe to our RSS Feed (or get email updates of new
articles as they appear):
http://feeds.feedburner.com/OpenMediaBoston-ProgressiveNewsViewsAndArtsFromThehubOfTheUniverse

Enjoy,

Jason Pramas