[act-ma] Explore your Purpose and Calling: A two session workshop, Saturday, March 15th & 22nd @ Still Harbor

Ruth Nkemontoh ruth at stillharbor.org
Wed Mar 5 08:57:05 PST 2014

Still Harbor <http://stillharbor.org/> is a non-profit organization working
at the intersection of spirituality and social justice. We invite you to
join us for our upcoming *Purpose Workshop*. The Purpose Workshop is a two
session series that will deepen your sense of call and your alignment to it.

Throughout our lives, we evaluate and reevaluate how we want to live and
act in the world. Despite living in an age of instant access to information
and constant connectivity, feeling disconnected from a sense of purpose
often makes us feel isolated, directionless, and unfulfilled. This workshop
will help you discern and/or reconnect with your sense of purpose, mission,
and drive in your life and work. Through communal meals, individual
reflection, and group sharing, you will have the opportunity to ponder
three key questions:

   - Who am I and why am I here?
   - What is my purpose?
   - How do I live out my purpose?

Learn more and* RSVP here
<http://stillharbor.org/calendar/2014/3/15/the-purpose-workshop-series-2>.
*This is not a drop in workshop, therefore advanced enrollment is required.

*Details*