[act-ma] Guantanamo protest Friday, May 23 at 1pm

Susan McLucas susanbmcl at gmail.com
Sat May 17 06:10:39 PDT 2014

On the Boston Common at 1pm on Friday, May 23rd, concerned citizens will
protest the indefinite detention of men at Guantanamo and elsewhere in the
phony war on terror.  This day is the anniversary of Obama's last
pronouncement that he would close Guantanamo.  If you plan to come and
would like to speak and sign, contact Susan McLucas, (617) 776-6524 or
SusanBMcL at gmail.com.  We're looking for people who want to wear orange
jumpsuits and hoods and some to explain the stories of different
detainees.  We're also preparing a song that we'd like people to practice a
bit.  Please come!