[act-ma] 5/20 (Tuesday) Linux class, 6:30pm @ SETC

Steve Revilak steve at srevilak.net
Sat May 17 19:45:10 PDT 2014

Wanna learn Linux?  Join us at at the South End Technology Center [1],
359 Columbus Ave., Boston on the first and third Tuesdays of each
month.  Our next class is Tuesday May 20th.

Linux is free software.  It's not the work of any one group, or the
product of any one company.  Instead, Linux is developed by hundreds
of communities, from all around the world.

This Tuesday, we're planning to have a small cryptoparty.  We'll focus
on file and email encryption with GnuPG[4]; this is a effective way to
keep certain three-letter government agencies from listening in on
your email conversations.  (Rumor has it that they really hate email
encryption :)

People are encouraged to bring laptops, preferably with Thunderbird[2]
and Enigmail[3] installed.

Hope you can join us.

Steve

[1] http://www.tech-center-enlightentcity.tv/contactus.html