[act-ma] Former Guantanamo Bay Prison Guard:Terry C Holdbrooks Jr.

Malika ...... malikausa at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 19:02:58 PDT 2014

Greetings,

Guest Speaker - Terry C. Holdbrooks Jr, a former guard at Guantanamo Bay and author of
"Traitor". Terry had a lot of expectations from joining the
military. He hoped to become a better American, a better soldier, a
better person. He would never have thought, in his wildest atheist
dreams, that he would become a Muslim. "Traitor?" is the story of an
American soldier's journey to Islam having found it in the 'armpit of
the world', Camp Delta, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. TRANSFORMING LIVES!!!

ICNA Relief Boston cordially invites you to its Annual
 Banquet being held at UMass Boston. We would like to inform and update
the community on our accomplishments as well as our future plans in the
region.

 June 14th @ UMass Boston 6:30PM (Campus Center)
 Tickets available online
 $30 per person online and at the door