[act-ma] Fwd: CORRECTION: Vigil for Israel/Palestine TOMORROW, AUGUST 6

Aria Littlhous aria at littlhous.net
Tue Aug 5 09:59:28 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Boston Workmen's Circle <bwc at circleboston.org>
Date: Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Subject: CORRECTION: Vigil for Israel/Palestine TOMORROW, AUGUST 6
To: daria at casinelli.org

    *We apologize for the confusion: our peace vigil is WEDNESDAY, AUGUST
6. *
   Boston Workmen's Circle
Invites you to join us for an
INTERFAITH VIGIL
To call for an end to the violence
and a sustainable peace in Israel/Palestine
Wednesday, August 6
5:30-7:00 pm
Park Street Station, downtown Boston
Please join us for a vigil that recognizes the common humanity of both
Israelis and Palestinians and the complexity of resolving the cycle of
violence.

WE WILL READ THE NAMES OF ALL THOSE PALESTINIANS AND ISRAELIS
WHO HAVE DIED IN THE CURRENT CONFLICT.

We affirm these principles:

   - End the violence on both sides. Negotiated ceasefire now!
   - All lives are equally precious and worthy of respect, Palestinian and
   Israeli.
   - It's not possible to understand the current violence in a vacuum and
   without considering the complex narratives of both Palestinians and
   Israelis.
   - There is no military solution.
   - More than ever we need a comprehensive diplomatic solution; ending the
   Occupation is part of that solution.
   - Palestinians and Israelis both have a right to security and to a
   viable homeland.

Signs consistent with the above concepts will be provided. Please do not
bring your own signs or organizational banners. Thank you for respecting
that request.

For more information contact Boston Workmen's Circle at
info at circleboston.org or 617-566-6281.

           Forward this email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=6tui5moab&m=1114978407037&ea=daria%40casinelli.org&a=1118125351122>
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001tP2oizb7PkQJ5xw2ixQFXA%3D%3D&ch=cc35cbe0-40db-11e3-8fed-d4ae5275dbc8&ca=be652d14-7334-45b8-a639-9bda98297edf>

This email was sent to daria at casinelli.org by bwc at circleboston.org |
Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001tP2oizb7PkQJ5xw2ixQFXA%3D%3D&ch=cc35cbe0-40db-11e3-8fed-d4ae5275dbc8&ca=be652d14-7334-45b8-a639-9bda98297edf>
| Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001tP2oizb7PkQJ5xw2ixQFXA%3D%3D&ch=cc35cbe0-40db-11e3-8fed-d4ae5275dbc8&ca=be652d14-7334-45b8-a639-9bda98297edf>™
| Privacy Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.
<http://www1.networkforgood.org/for-nonprofits>

Boston Workmen's Circle | 1762 Beacon St. | Brookline | MA | 02445

--
"Our goal is a society that prioritizes the needs of all before the profits
of the few." passed by Occupy Boston General Assembly 11/29/11