[act-ma] 1/4/2015 Sunday Watertown Film: Thrive: What On Earth Will It Take?

Allan Rubin a_rubin at comcast.net
Sun Dec 28 20:06:45 PST 2014

*/B/**/oston Premier of Foster Gamble’s amazing film/*

*Thrive:  What On Earth Will It Take?**
*

*Sunday, January 4th**
**1:30pm**
**WATERTOWN LIBRARY*

123 Main St., Watertown, MA
*Free Admission, Free Parking.*

Are you concerned by what is going on in the U.S. – the endless wars,
the increasing surveillance state, the NDAA and erosion of civil rights,
the genetic modification of our food and the suppression of free natural
energy as oil companies continue their phenomenal profits?  Are you
concerned about the future of this country & the planet, whether life is
heading in the right direction and what you can do about it?
*
**If so, then don’t miss this eye-opening documentary that lifts the
veil on what is really going on in our world by following the money
upstream, uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every
aspect of our lives. Thrive presents vital information that gives clear
insight into what is wrong with our current day system, how it got this
way and what we can do to fix it.  The film offers real solutions,
empowering us with bold strategies for reshaping our future.*
*
**Presented by:  Boston 9/11 Truth**
**www.Boston911Truth.org*
For more information, contact Chris Gruener 617-965-6552