[act-ma] Protest DPU Tariff for Fracked Gas Pipeline, 2/25, 1:3opm Boston

Tribal Scribal lionoak at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 15:42:53 PST 2016

*Thursday, February 25, 1:30pm.* Crucial Hearing about the Sneaky Proposed
Fracked Gas Pipeline Tax! the Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities
is holding a hearing about whether or not Eversource customers should be
forced to pay for the giant Access Northeast pipeline project. We’ll meet
in front of the main entrance to South Station at 1 South Sta.—across the
street from the South Station red line stop/1 Financial District—no later
than 1:30 PM that day. We will have a street action beforehand, where we
will hold a banner, chant and sing, and distribute leaflets to the public.
Go to: https://www.facebook.com/events/1210769558952641/

***************************************
"Unless citizens control political power – national, regional and municipal
– it will not be possible to control damage to the environment."
                                 - Pope Francis

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as
necessary in the political world as storms in the physical world."

                                 - Thomas Jefferson
more rebellion here:
http://concertobi.blogspot.com/
CAPE WIND: RIGHT PROJECT/WRONG PLACE!!
Checkout The Enviro Show on WXOJ-LP, 103.3fm. Northampton, MA, Tuesdays, 6pm
[Webstreaming at:
http://valleyfreeradio.org/listen/
Also on WMCB, Greenfield;  107.9, Mondays at 9pm. Streaming at
http://wmcb.net/Listen.html
[Blog w/links and YOUR comments at: http://enviroshow.wordpress.com/ ]
https://www.facebook.com/enviro.show
Email: enviroshow at valleyfreeradio.org