[act-ma] 5/28 Star Wars The Force Awakens movie and party (Sat)

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Fri May 27 19:57:18 PDT 2016

I am posting this for Dan Kontoff please contact him if there are any
questions at Daniel.Kontoff at yahoo.com

Star Wars The Force Awakens movie and party

Pot luck bring your favorite dinner dish to share doors open at 6 for
dinner Beer and wine for donation for ya this is a fundraiser for E-5 a
hidden boston treasure but no one turned away for lack of funds.
dress as your favorite star wars character to add to the spirit dancing
after the movie and that is where my next request is if you are a
musician come on and jam with some other fun musicians.
so again doors open at six movie starts at about 7ish i am bringing in
my Girlfriends copy but if you have a movie dvd please to be safe in
case mine is well he he.

This is also a birthday party of some of us at E-5 who had birthday
parties this week so come to party with us and hope there is room for
you all!!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/135749110162324/

PS by Dan
So i was just suggested by a good sister for anyone coming to please
post on facebook what food you are bringing to the pot luck!