[act-ma] 10/09 Honk! Down The Walls /// ¡Bulla Contra Los Muros!

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Fri Oct 7 09:26:57 PDT 2016

Join Resist the Raids and bands from the Honk! Festival of Activist
Street Bands to show musical solidarity with our friends, family and
neighbors who are locked up in Suffolk County House of Correction and
the ICE immigrant detention center. Bring your drums, horns, pots and
pans to break the silence around incarceration, raids and deportations.
We want our folks home where they belong! Honk! down the walls!

Sunday
<https://www.facebook.com/events/calendar?adjusted_ts=1475996400&open_popup_on_init=1>
Oct. 9th at 8 PM

Suffolk County House of Correction

Meet up on the Massachusetts Ave. Connector ramp.
https://goo.gl/maps/mY3tsKKqre42
<https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fmaps%2FmY3tsKKqre42&h=SAQF_pG8E&enc=AZMZ32cKY4TcAEy4N-ALXdPyxhNjDwt_7A7rEQD7hHzRrlKb6l0rE7WFKqiKBx682qY&s=1>

https://www.facebook.com/events/342153406128993/
<https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fmaps%2FmY3tsKKqre42&h=SAQF_pG8E&enc=AZMZ32cKY4TcAEy4N-ALXdPyxhNjDwt_7A7rEQD7hHzRrlKb6l0rE7WFKqiKBx682qY&s=1>