[act-ma] National Bird film on secret drone program. Oct. 10, Arlington

Marilyn Levin marilynl at alumni.neu.edu
Fri Sep 22 12:30:35 PDT 2017

National Bird
A new documentary film about the secret United States
Drone Assassination Program
Why is our government killing thousands of people around the globe they can’t even identify?
Tuesday, October 10, 2017, 7-9 pm
Robbins Library Community Room
700 Mass. Ave., Arlington Center ( on the 77 and 79 bus lines)

People interviewed in this film include drone operators turned whistleblowers suffering PTSD, and people on the ground in Afghanistan whose families and lives have been shattered by ongoing drone attacks.
After the film there will be a short discussion with suggestions of things we can do to stop this immoral and indefensible form of warfare.

Sponsored by Eastern Massachusetts Anti-Drones Network, a task force of United for Justice with Peace, Arlington UJP, co-sponsored by Mass Peace Action, Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom and Veterans For Peace-Smedley Butler Brigade.