[act-ma] Emile Durzi

Salma salma.abuayyash at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 11:07:20 PST 2018

I regret to inform you that Emile Durzi, owner of Cafe Algiers, passed away
on the morning of Nov. 3.
Emile was a pillar in our community, a very generous, loving man. He was a
good soul that always had a smile on his face and something to share. He
donated to the Boston Palestine Film Festival his cafe for our first coming
out fundraiser and was always willing to help. He will be remembered well
and always.

Here is information about his wake and service:
The wake will be at the Brasco funeral home at 325 Trapelo road in Belmont,
Monday Nov. 12 from 3pm-7pm, and the service will be at Christ Church
Cambridge on Tuesday Nov. 13 at 11am with the burial following immediately
after at Mount Auburn Cemetery, and a reception at Andala cafe in Central
Square after that.

Regards,
Salma

-Salma Abu Ayyash