[act-ma] 3/21 Saturday Online & Thank You! - Emma's Revolution Mar 2020

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Fri Mar 20 20:46:11 PDT 2020

Emma's Revolution Mar 2020

  Taking It Online

While we're all adjusting to this new not-normal, we are inspired by all
the creative ways people are coming together and we're excited to be
launching our first online concerts:

*The Shelter in Singing Series**
*Saturday March 21st*
*8pm Eastern & 8pm Pacific*
*Two Concerts via Facebook Livestream at*
*facebook.com/emmasrevolution/
<https://sable.madmimi.com/c/17953?id=725898.29403.1.ced063e995a7e2b066cbaaa15f7d6559>**
/Everyone can watch--no Facebook account needed/

  https://www.facebook.com/events/527364114831662/

We'll also begin hosting online songwriting workshops and a weekly
virtual gathering, *"Learn an Emma's Revolution Song"*, on Zoom,
shortly. *Stay tuned
<https://sable.madmimi.com/c/17953?id=725898.29404.1.d3b695a804e1d53fa9dab0d30579e65d>*
for dates and times and *email us <mailto:enews.ermusic at gmail.com> your
favorite ER song*, so we'll know which songs you want to learn.

And thanks to all of you who have been encouraging us to get online. We
have been doing our best to *quickly ramp up our tech savvy, our gear
and software, plus internet capacity (yes, there are financial costs to
bringing good quality live sound to the interweb)* and we are looking
forward to pulling it all together for these events.