[act-ma] Saturday, April 21, 2007 Harvard Square, "Improbable Collapse", film and speaker

Allan Rubin a_rubin at comcast.net
Fri Apr 13 10:23:02 PDT 2007

Dear Friends,

It is of vital importance to open up space for a realistic discussion of  the
events of 9/11.  Without the 9/11 myth, the administration's "war on terror"
loses its legitimacy.   They have their "pearl harbor". We must take it away
from them!

We need your help in reaching as wide an audience as possible. Most
media--including the left--won't go near it (Noam Chomsky, Amy Goodman, etc). On
viewing the evidence, taken from traditional media sources, the official story
quickly falls apart.

Please forward this as widely as possible. Contact me if you would like flyers,
copies of the film, etc. I hope to see you Saturday night.

--Allan

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
--George Orwell

                                    [Image]

     The Boston 9/11Truth Committee proudly presents an important new film:

                              Improbable Collapse
                         The Demolition of our Republic

                     Directed and Edited by Michael Berger

                Discussion and Q & A to follow with Mike Berger,
                Director and Media Coordinator for 911truth.org.

 Improbable collapse is the first film to thoroughly review the evidence for WTC
   demolitions from a scientific perspective. The film dismantles the official
 story that three World Trade Center collapsed from fire and damage alone, using
  the government's own reports and research of Physics Professor Steven Jones,
Kevin Ryan and Jim Hoffman.  The mechanism of the building collapses proposed by
 the US government investigations is extremely unlikely, hence the title of the
                                     film.

                       Saturday, April 21, 2007, 7:30 PM
                                Democracy Center
                              45 Mt Auburn Street