[act-ma] 10/11"The Revolution Will Not Be Televised." and more

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Wed Oct 10 08:52:22 PDT 2007

This came from the Harvard International Science and Health Network
ISHN Announcements email list

Thursday Oct 11th   6:30 pm.
 "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised."

International Development Film Series.
KSG, Land Lecture Hall, 4th Floor Belfer Building.

http://www.chavezthefilm.com/html/home.htm

See rest of the list of announcements below.

http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/manishakumar@gmail.com/gutsgloryglobalhealth.

<http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us>