[act-ma] 2/01 Free of Form Radio This Friday includes Chomsky talk

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Fri Feb 1 06:44:41 PST 2008

Hello friends and comrades.

    Guess who is doing Free of Form this Friday?
8 – 10pm. WMFO – 91.5FM, www.wmfo.org
Why that would be - ME!
It will be only my second time this year,  but I do hope my attendance improves through the month of Feb.
    And for the 2nd time in less then a week, I'll be presenting material less  then 24 hrs. old.
IN this case, it will be fresh Chomsky recorded Thursday eve at the Roxbury Community College Bikes not Bombs event.
(On Saturday, I covered a Palestine/Gaza demo in Harvard Sq. that Dave Goodman aired Sunday morning on Radio with a View).
    Carl Kurz, the founder of  BNB, actually followed Chomsky.  That took guts, and he is an inspiring dude.
    Jamie has a recording of the Green Party Presidential Debate from California.  Their Primary (like ours) is Tuesday.
I also have an R-rated theme set…ok,  don't let that scare you away.
I am flexible.
    Fresh Radio for Rotting Ears!
-	Chuck U.
chuckbla3 at yahoo.com