[act-ma] Sun 2/17 RADIO with a VIEW on WMBR 88.1fm 10-am-12noon

David Goodman david at ibisradio.org
Fri Feb 15 11:45:29 PST 2008

The Independent Broadcast Information Service, in cooperation with WMBR,
Cambridge presents:

"RADIO with a VIEW"
Sun. 2/17/08
10am-12noon

WMBR, Cambridge 88.1FM and www.wmbr.org (live webcast & archive)

Guests and topics:

* PAUL DUTTON, author of "Differential Diagnosis: A Comparative History of
Health Care Problems and Solutions in the U.S. and France."

* Various academics and researchers addressing the science, economics, and
politics of global climate change. Recorded during the MIT Focus on Climate
Change Symposium, Feb. 12-14, 2008.

Grace Notes with Grace Ross...

Art review by Bruce "The Central Culturizer" Sylvester...

Produced by Marc Stern & Dave Goodman for I.B.I.S. and the world!

COMING UP:

(02.24.08)
Elise Tripp, Editor, "Surviving Iraq: Soldier's Stories" along with Gold
Star parents Melida and Carlos Arredondo

Conversation with musician Mark Harvey of the Aardvark Jazz Orchestra
(Benefit concert for Community Works at Emmanuel Church postponed from Dec.
16, 2007.

(03.02.08)
Poet and folk music promoter Tim Mason visits to discuss an upcoming tribute
show to legend Utah Philips at Club Passim in Harvard Square. We've invited
musician and writer Scott Alarik as well.