[act-ma] Panel Discussion on the Status of Women-March 5

MARIA TERMINI leafdancer at verizon.net
Sat Feb 16 15:14:51 PST 2008

Please Post. All are invited.

National  Writers' Union Boston Chapter:  INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
WHAT: Insights into the Lives of Women in the U.S. and Abroad
WHEN: Wednesday, March 5. Chat 6:30 p.m.; program 7:00.
WHERE: B.U.Barnes and Noble Books, Kenmore Square, Boston

Panelists include
]]]  Maria Termini, recently returned from Bolivia and
author of "Solitude and Splendor: Life in the One Room
Schoolhouse" (Publish America)
]]]  Helena Halperin, author of "I Laugh So I Won't Cry:
Kenya's Women Tell the Stories of Their Lives" (Africa World
Press, 2005)
]]]  Eve LaPlante, author of "American Jezebel: The Uncommon
Life of Anne Hutchinson, the Woman Who Defied the Puritans"
(HarperOne, 2004) and "Salem Witch Judge: The Life and
Repentance of Samuel Sewall" (HarperOne, 2007).

For more information, contact: leafdancer at verizon.net or 617 928 1544