[act-ma] Prince Myshkins Tonight (2/22) YES!!

Dean Stevens dean at deanstevens.com
Fri Feb 22 11:51:15 PST 2008

Neither rain, nor hail nor sleet nor snow.....

The Prince Myshkins and Charlie King are on their way to us. The
concert is on. TAKE THE T, THERE IS A PARKING BAN ON, OR ELSE PARK IN
THE BACK BAY GARAGE.

See you there,  Dean

You MUST MUST MUST not miss Boston’s evening with

The Prince Myshkins
at
Community Church of Boston
Fri. Feb. 22, 2008   7:30 PM
Admission: $15.00
565 Boylston St. (Copley Square), Boston
(over the Globe Restaurant)
Near Orange Line, (Back Bay) and Green Line (Copley)
www.commchurch.org
Reservations and Information: -617-869-3014  dean at deanstevens.com

"The songs are meticulous masterpieces, lyrically and musically. The
Prince
Myshkins are true American queer music revolutionaires.... each song an
American epic unto itself."    Outvoice Reviews

“The Prince Myshkins (Rick Burkhardt, accordion, and Andy Gricevich,
guitar) are the funniest and most bitingly brilliant political
satirists you’ll ever encounter. They also happen to be two of the most
accomplished young players to come down the pike, as well as the
tightest ensemble you've ever heard.
	Their music is really hard to describe or categorize, but you will
find within their magic, the strangest and most amazing confluence of
Kurt Weill's cabaret sensibility, Tom Lehrer's bitingly comedic
irony/satire, Gilbert and Sullivan's clever verbosity, and Woody
Guthrie's razor sharp political pen. All of this and none, or more, I'm
not sure which. COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF WHAT I MEAN. I've been
affected in a profound way by this amazing duo.”   Dean Stevens

"I pledge myself to preserve and protect America's fertile soils,
her mighty forests and rivers,
her wildlife and minerals,
for on these her greatness was established and her strength depends."
–Rachel Carson

Dean Stevens    www.deanstevens.com
Musician/ Spanish Interpreter/Central America Traveller/Climate Agitator
14 Ridge St. Roslindale, MA 02131
617-327-7701
dean at deanstevens.com