[act-ma] Sunday Jan 18: El Salvador Elections Party

boston cispes boscispes at speakeasy.net
Thu Jan 15 15:19:57 PST 2009

Join CISPES and the Cambridge-El Salvador Sister City Project to hear
first-hand reports of the elections in El Salvador. On January 18th, the
Salvadoran people go to the polls to elect representatives to the
Legislative Assembly. This election is the beginning of the run-up to the
Presidential election on March 15th in which the FMLN is poised to win ­ if
free and fair elections are allowed to happen.

Come and bring friends on Sunday, January 18th to get updates from our
people on the ground in El Salvador ­ Lisa Fuller from CISPES and Leigh
Hardy from Sister Cities. They¹ll call in to tell us what¹s happening. It¹s
an exciting time ­ and it¹s important that we all have up-to-date
information and continue our support of the popular movements for justice.

WHAT:          El Salvador Elections Party

WHEN:          Sunday, January 18th,  3:00 to 5:00 pm ­ light refreshments

WHERE:        Common Room, Co-Housing, 175 Richdale Avenue, Cambridge

WHO:             YOU and our colleagues on the ground in El Salvador calling
in with the latest news

For more information or directions, email or call Nancy Ryan
(nancyryan4 at comcast.net or 617-868-1334)

Please forward this to friends

Nancy Ryan

nancyryan4 at comcast.net