[act-ma] A Memorial Day For Peace Monday - reminder

Nate Goldshlag nateg at pobox.com
Wed May 20 04:33:46 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

A final reminder that Veterans For Peace and Military Families Speak
Out are sponsoring our second annual Memorial Day For Peace on Monday
May 25 at noon at Christopher Columbus Park near Long Wharf.  Last
year, people felt that this was a very meaningful event.  We will have
some speeches, read names of Massachusetts people killed in Iraq and
Afghanistan, and honor all victims of war as we say NO MORE WAR.  In
that way we are *very* different from the usual Memorial Day events.

We would like to make this an even bigger event than last year.
Please consider coming, and forward this on to your mailing lists and
friends.  The flyer is located at:
http://smedleyvfp.org/page15/files/memorial%20day%20flyer.pdf

I hope to see hundreds of you there.  My apologies in advance if you
see this multiple times.

Peace,
Nate Goldshlag
Coordinator, Smedley Butler Brigade Veterans For Peace
http://smedleyvfp.org