[act-ma] Tue July 7: Cuba Solidarity Night, Spontaneous Celebrations

Amy Hendrickson amyh at texnology.com
Wed Jun 24 19:09:10 PDT 2009

IN THE 50th ANNIVERSARY

YEAR of the CUBAN REVOLUTION

PASTORS FOR PEACE IS MOUNTING ITS 20th

YEARLY CARAVAN TO CUBA

CUBA SOLIDARITY NIGHT

at

SPONTANEOUS CELEBRATIONS

45 Danforth Street, Jamaica Plain

Tuesday July 7th

6pm - 10pm

By traveling to Cuba with humanitarian aid without a U.S. government license, Pastors for

Peace challenges the U.S. economic blockade against Cuba as well as the blockade on the

minds of the Americans about the achievements of the Cuba people.

Host the Caravan and Celebrate with music, dancing,

food, speakers, discussion and literature.

Partial list of sponsors: July 26th Coalition of Boston, Newton Cuba Solidarity, Bikes Not

Bombs, City Life/Vida Urbana Community Church of Boston,

Hubie Jones, Mel and Joyce King, Howard Zinn

For more information 617 916-2265

"We don't need a government license. Love is our license."

Rev. Tom Smith, Pastors for Peace