[act-ma] June Videos: must see CCTV (or download): Silent Screams, The Corporation, To Shoot an Elephant

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Fri Jun 4 13:45:38 PDT 2010

brain food ....

*Silent Screams + extras  [US drones killing civilians in Iran]  trailer
<http://www.silentscreams.info/>*
6/6/10  10pm,  CH 9
6/15/10  10pm,  CH 9
6/21/10  7pm,  CH 10
6/26/10  6pm,  CH 9

*The Corporation  [On the psychiatrist's couch:  what kind of person is
it?]  download &  distribute yourself <http://www.thecorporation.com/>*
6/19/10  6pm,  CH 9   part 1
6/19/10  8pm,  CH 9    part 2
6/22/10  2pm,  CH 10  part 1
6/22/10  4pm,  CH 10  part 2
*
To Shoot an Elephant  [Journalists report on the 2008-2009 Israeli
assault on the Gaza strip, as it happens]  download & distribute
yourself <http://toshootanelephant.com/>**
*
6/12/10  10pm,  CH 10
6/17/10  7pm,  CH 10
6/23/10  10pm,  CH 10
6/26/10  7pm,  CH 9

--
/"When they come for the innocent without crossing over your body,
cursed be your religion and your life/." ~Brendan Walsh, a planner for

"/The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted
30 years of his life./" ~Muhammad Ali (also see Robert Louis Stevenson)

"/If God does exist, I don't think he's vengeful; I just think he's an
underachiever./" ~Woody Allen

pf soto
rule19.org <http://rule19.org>
UPandOUT.org <http://upandout.org>