[act-ma] Boston Area Solidarity Economy Network- Potluck Meeting, Wed., Sept 22

Julie A. Matthaei jmatthaei at wellesley.edu
Mon Sep 20 07:54:48 PDT 2010

Greetings!

The next Boston Area Solidarity Economy Network meeting will be this
Wednesday night, September 22, at 7 pm at Germai and my home at
Cornerstone Cohousing -- 195 Harvey Street #10, Cambridge, MA 02140.

Our agenda is simple:

1)  introductions

2)  reports on what we did this summer relating to the solidarity economy
(see www.ussen.org for definitions)

3)  reports on our current and future plans for SE related work

4)  planning the next meeting (about 1/month)

I have set up a google doc for RSVPs, ride sharing, food plannings, and
future meeting planning -- PLEASE FILL IN THE RELEVANT FIELDS EVEN IF YOU
CAN'T COME TO THE 9/22 MEETING.   Just paste this link into your browser:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqA-R-DFjAYgdGdpLWNJTmpNQ2I3bUVTTzdpTzh1RHc&hl=en&authkey=CNfNutQP

Looking forward to it!!!!!

In peace and solidarity,

Julie

P.S.  For a preview of my report on the simple Boston mapping work I
started this summer with my students using google maps, click on , check
out:
http://www.transformationcentral.org/solidarity/mapping/mapping.html
I'd love to fill out and deepen this mapping with other BASEN members...